Posted in Past Shows by Neal at 04:12, Sep 08 2019
Jill Gevargizian returned to talk about her new short "One Last Meal" which premiered at FrightFest last week and her campaign to get her first feature film "The Stylist" made!
Also joining us Richard Rowntree director of "Nefarious" which I got to see last week at Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival!
Jill Gevargizian opened the show!
- "One Last Meal" in festivals now
- Frightfest in London
- Najarra Townsend
- the origin of the "Sixx" name
- her short "The Stylist"
- her campaign to get her first feature film "The Stylist" made!
Richard Rowntree closed out the show!
- his first feature "Dogged"
- Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival
- horror in England
- his new film "Nefarious" and so much more!
[ Anchor.FM ] [ Spotify ] [ YouTube ] [ iTunes ] [ Stitcher ]
[ Google Play ] [ Radio Public ] [ Pocket Casts ] [ RSS ]